食品伙伴網服務號
 
 
當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 行業相關 » 正文

酒店日常服務用語

放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2007-10-22  瀏覽次數:10974
核心提示:(Knocking at the door.)(敲門。) May I come in?我可以進來嗎? Come in,please.請進。 Please don't come in.請不要進來。 Just a moment(a minute),please.請稍等一下。 I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?對不起打擾你了,我來打掃一下房間好嗎? A

(Knocking at the door.)(敲門。)

May I come in?我可以進來嗎?

Come in,please.請進。

Please don't come in.請不要進來。

Just a moment(a minute),please.請稍等一下。

I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?對不起打擾你了,我來打掃一下房間好嗎?

All right.Come in,please.好的,請進來。

Please clean it when I am out.我馬上要出去,請等一會兒打掃。

May I change the water of the thermos now?我現在可以換水嗎?

Yes,please.請換吧。

Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

下午我有幾位朋友來訪,請給加些熱水瓶和茶杯。

Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

好,客人來訪我們會端茶進來的。

By the way,is there any mail for me?順便一下,有我的郵件嗎?

No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.沒有。如果有的話,我會及時給你送來的。

Why did you come in without my permission?你為什么沒經我允許就進來了?

It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.我疏忽了,請你原諒。

I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?我來做夜床,你看是現在做還是等會兒做?

Since you have come,you may do it now?既然來了,現在就做吧。

Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.衣服洗好了,請您過目。

I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.我來收長途電話費。

This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.這是補半天房金的帳單。

Here is a telegram for you.這兒有一封你的電報。

Why is it unsealed?它怎么被拆開了?

Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

因為電報封面沒有收報人姓名,服務臺為了查對姓名而拆開的。

Have you lost anything today,sir?先生,你今天丟過什么東西嗎?

Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.丟了一只皮夾子,我正在找呢。

What is there in the wallet?皮夾子里有些什么?

My daughter's photo and some money.有一張我女兒的照片,還有一些錢。

Look,is this wallet yours?看,這只皮夾子是不是你的?

Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.是我的,太感謝你了。

I want to borrow China Daily of these days.我要看這幾天的《中國日報》。

Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.請拿幾份《中國日報》給我。

Please bring some chairs for me.請拿幾把椅子來。

Please get me some soap.衛生間的肥皂要添了。

The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.拖鞋壞了,請給換一雙。

Get a hotwater bottle,please.請拿一只熱水瓶給我。

I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.我睡得有點冷,請給我加一條毯子。

I need another pillow.我需要加一只枕頭。

All right,I'll get it for you right away.好的,我就去拿。

Just a moment,I'll do it right now.請稍等一下,我馬上給你辦好。

Excuse me.對不起。

I am sorry.很抱歉。

I beg your pardon.請你原諒。

Pardon me for interrupting.對不起打擾你們了。

Please excuse me for coming so late.請原諒我來遲了。#p#分頁標題#e#

I'm sorry I was so careless.很抱歉我太粗心了。

更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
 
關鍵詞: 酒店 用語
[ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]

 
0條 [查看全部]  相關評論

 
推薦圖文
推薦專業英語
點擊排行
 
 
国产无套视频在线观看_国产亚洲日韩a在线欧美_无码国模国产在线观看